The UK’s leading providers of Prenatal Massage in the comfort of your own home..
What to expect at your appointment
As with any massage your appointment with a Massage 2 Mummy therapist should be an entirely relaxing and comforting experience from start to finish.
The point of our visit is that you come away not only in better physical shape with less aches and pains but also with a sense of calm, feeling refreshed, happy and ready to get on with enjoying this beautiful journey that you have embarked upon.
Our therapists understand their role in this process is not just limited to providing a technically excellent massage. It is all about making the whole process as simple and convenient as possible, ensuring you enjoy the experience and feel just a little pampered..
Before we start
- Our therapist will arrive shortly before your pre-arranged appointment time at your preferred location.
- The specialist massage table will be set up in the area of your choosing, ideally somewhere quiet that you feel relaxed such as a living room or bedroom.
- If this is your first appointment the therapist will conduct a full consultation with you confirming any medical information they need to be aware of and your suitability for treatment.
- They will then talk to you about any treatment preferences including positioning and particular areas you wish to work on or in which you’re feeling pain and will advise how they intend to target those areas.
- Your treatment will begin and will last for 60 minutes.
- During this time the therapist will work hard to ensure you are comfortable but you should always make them aware if you feel uncomfortable at any time. Every body is different and it’s important to us that we understand your needs.
- At the end of your treatment our therapist will help you up from the table and ensure you are steady on your feet (many clients doze off during treatment)
- Once you’re happy they will pack everything away leaving your home exactly how they found it.
Our expertly trained therapists
Days Per Week
Days Per Year
Our all-female team of therapists is fully trained to an advanced, internationally recognised level. They specialise in pre and post natal massage therapy and are fully insured for your peace of mind.
Why You’ll Love Us
Not only do our customers love our service but Pregnancy Massage has been found to:
- Release Endorphins
- Improve Circulation
- Reduce Muscular Discomfort
- Reduce Swelling
- Help with insomnia and anxiety
Mrs Sawdon, Trustpilot
Pricing and Availability
Want to know if the Massage 2 Mummy mobile service is available in your area? Simply fill in the form below to get information on pricing and availability..
Call 0800 689 5126
to speak to a member of our helpful and friendly Customer Service Team